Tuesday, 18 April 2017

Inspirational Bible Quotes

Inspirational Bible Quotes and Verses...

     The Words of our Savior is full of unconditional love, hope and inspiration. The Bible scriptures gives encouraging and motivational strength to move forward in our life.  Rely on the master and surrender all your worries to him. The Lord will do the rest.  

Here are few encouraging bible verses. Share these with others as this will brighten anyone’s day. 

“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I uphold you with righteous right hand”


“Do not be Frightened Do not be Discouraged. God is with you.”


“Those who trust in the Lord, will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like Eagles”


“God called the dry land Earth, and the waters that were gathered together he called Seas. And God saw that it was good.


“Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”


“The LORD your God in your midst, the Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.”


“Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.”


But we speak the wisdom of God in a Mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our Glory.”


“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”


“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." 


"Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him."


“Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.”


“I can do everything through him who gives me strength.”


"In the Beginning God created the heaven and the earth." 


“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”



“O Lord my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me.”


I pray to the LORD that he blesses your life with the eternal peace and good health.

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life of whom shall I be afraid?”-Psalm 27:1